Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Preview

The first community to be featured on Dots on the Map will be the town of Mulberry, Tennessee. I have spent a great deal of my life in this historic site, not to mention many hours of intensive research. In the coming days readers will read about a general history of Mulberry, including its founding fathers and significant structures.

The way I foresee this going is that about once a week I will showcase particular sites, structures, and people of Mulberry until I have basically exhausted my limited knowledge of it. From there, we will move on to another community and follow suit. In between these more lengthy posts, I will be sharing tid bits of information with you...things like NRHP info, happenings in the world of archaeology and preservation, etc. And, again, please take the time to leave comments and initiate discussion. Or, if you'd like, post ideas for future presentations. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment